[plug] Browsers compatable with 'non Linux ones'?

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 23 23:11:15 WST 2002

depends on the bank - Commonwealth is 100%, PNCS is 50% (looks for ie or
ns 4 in some menus, so galeon/mozilla play up - view source and cut and
paste menus to get to work, got no answer from their "help" when I wrote
a detailed email including samples of the offending code!)

More detail - what M$ie compatibility are you talking about?

BillK

--
Bill Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>