[plug] RH7.3 CD's

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Mon Jun 24 15:26:46 WST 2002

Hya,

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Bret Busby wrote:

> Can someone please explain the difference between RH 7.3 professional (3
> installation CD's) and the PCWorld Linux Minibook RH 7.1 (2 installation
Ok, is this a trick question, am I missing something here???
One is RedHat Release 7.3 (valhalla) and the other RedHat Release 7.1 (seawolf).
If the PC World release is 7.1, then RH 7.1 only was released with 2
cds.

> CD's)?
>
> Is the PCWorld one, RH Personal Edition?
>
> On the RH site, while the web page for the Professional Edition states
> how many installation CD's it includes, the web page for the Personal
> Edition does not.

Hope this helps...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
           -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */