[plug] ls in colour & terminal size

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Wed Jun 26 17:26:13 WST 2002

If you are wanting to change the size of and Xterm then you need to
change the geometry of the window the terminal resides in.

Details are in 'man X'
look at the section on GEOMETRY. Issue the the geometry arguments with
the program as it is started and the xterm will change size according to
your wishes. I use this for my Xterms to get longer lines and more of
them.

Navarre