[plug] Firewall

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Wed Jun 26 23:53:19 WST 2002

Hya Jon,

Is the server running RH?
If so you can run 'service iptables restart'.
But becareful you must have a /etc/sysconfig/iptables file with all your
rules set in it, otherwise iptables will start with no rules set.
This also applies to ipchains if you are still using the older firewall
style.

Hope this Helps..

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */