[plug] Middle East?

proXy davyd at iprimus.com.au
Thu Jun 27 00:01:33 WST 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 23:22, John Knight wrote:

> We've done it before and got sick of it, the main reason why? Because it's a
> Linux place. I have a suggestion though, why don't we start up an IRC
> channel? If you wanna talk about the Midle East, then it wouldn't be using
> inbox space, and we can help each other in realtime.

#plug on OPN is the Philadelphia area Linux User Group --
http://www.PhillyLinux.org/ they seem a rather cool bunch of people.
I'm currently trying to convince them to come to LCA2003.

Oh, did you know that Perth is the .sig capital of the world?
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/afw/#perth

#plug on Austnet seems free...

Anyway, going to continue chatting to these nice alternate PLUGgers...

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://www.linux.conf.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA