[plug] Middle East?

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 27 12:58:28 WST 2002

On Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:40 PM
"John Knight" <anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com> replied to Leon....

> that lot are a bunch of stooges though!
>
> > > why don't we start up an IRC channel?
> >
> >#linuxaus already exists
> >
> >Cheers; Leon

John, I make assumptions....
By "stooges" you mean some players in the Middle East?
That's good John, that's what I mean!  (:o^)
(Toungue in cheek)

I back John's idea of a good technical IRC
 - or perhaps...   ....well I'm not sure if you can keep it such?  I hope
so.  It seems with this club we digress a little to keep us going from time
to time.  I guessI don't mind that if that is what this "club" is defined
as.  It seems a bit hard to pin it down though?  (It seems when I open my
mouth someone grabs my foot and rams it right back down my mouth.)  (:o^)
again

Regards,
wayne.