[plug] Middle East?

David White tadewhite at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 27 21:02:24 WST 2002

If we can keep this mailing list for linux it would be great. the amount of
mail is great enough with out 'junk'
I'm not saying that it is 'junk' but mabey if somebody wants they can start
a seperate mailing list called PLUG-JUNK and send the less important stuff
there. otherwise I, and others, may leave. Me inparticular as this is a
family/bussiness email address.
Tim
p.s. if you think my idea is crap, say so