[plug] ls in colour & terminal size

craig at postnewspapers.com.au craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Jun 28 19:08:27 WST 2002

> I should proberly have explained the terminal part better. I want my tty
> terminal bigger.
Virtual console, or virtual terminal under X? I'm assuming you want your
virtual console bigger, so see "framebuffer" below - you need to set up
framebuffer console to enable resolutions of > 640x480 , either using
graphics-card specific support or the VESAfb module.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)