eMail "group" labels (was [plug] Middle East?)

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 29 00:40:50 WST 2002

On 28/6/2002 6:20am   Tim wrote
T.> I'm not saying that it is 'junk' but mabey if somebody wants they can
start
T.> a seperate mailing list called PLUG-JUNK and send the less important
stuff
T.> there.

On 28/6/2002 10:40am   Wayne replied
W.>As LEON did the other day you could put a [TRIVIA] in the title which
W.>club-members can ignore or delete (but not me Leon).  Indeed we could
have a
W.>number of "bracket types" that my eMail could automatically sort into the
W.>correct storage box.
W.>
W.>Otherwise we all just put up with what we have been getting as a club -
and
W.>just delete or ignore what is not wanted.

Comments please?  (I guess you had to read my "trivia" about exceedingly
poor
Israel and U.S. Middle East policy causing death to find the suggestion.)

Regards,
wayne