[plug] Middle East?

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 29 10:29:51 WST 2002

On Saturday, June 29, 2002 10:15 AM    Skribe wrote:
>This is a linux list.  There are plenty of socio-political lists,
newsgroups
>and forums out there.  If you can't find one that serves your needs create
>your own.  There is no reason to bring it in here.

Reason: I just wanted to say stop the killing and stupidity in the Middle
East!  Problem?

Discussion on "PLUG" ie a group for "Linux" users:

The mailing-list seems to be full of products and crap.  Let me explain....

I have an eMail folder called "CHATTER and RUBBISH".  Since commencing with
PLUG recently it has 368 messages devoted to products and crap.

"Conferences and Meetings" folder (advice, notes and meetings - ie anyones',
not PLUG)
has 213 msgs.

The "Anti-Microsoft" folder has 87 msgs

and so on.

So that's the nub of it you see!!

Like I said (and was said to me in the past) if you don't like it, just
press DEL.

Regards,
wayne.