[plug] fetchmail and two domains

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 2 12:33:22 WST 2002

I've never come across a situation like this, and the fetchmail docs
aren't helping...
Secondly, I would never have recommended method to them, if I was brought
in earlier.

Two domains are configured to multi-drop to mainmail at isp.net.au
sales at domain1.com.au and service at domain1.com.au go to companyA's
receptionist.
sales at domain2.com.au and service at domain2.com.au go to companyB's
receptionist.
All the other employees are members of both domains (and companies).

Fetchmail can pick up mail no problem, and move that internally.
However, the only reference to it on the fetchmail list was like this:-
	is '<sales at domain1.com.au>'='receptionA at domain1.com.au' * here

but that doesn't seem to work in this case.
I've had a look at some other filters to post-process, but they seem
extremely underkept and feel like using a sledgehammer to crack a coconut
:)

Does anyone have any ideas (beside directing the customer to a "nicer" way
of doing things)

Craig Foster