[plug] OT: Xis ADSL

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue Mar 5 19:54:48 WST 2002

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 07:49:55PM +0800, Craig Dyke wrote:
> Someone mentioned Xis as an alternative ADSL ISP.
[snip]
> Anyone know of perhaps a cheaper solution???

Cheaper is not always better (unfortunately).

After emailing XIS support a number of times querying their payment
methods and terms of service and not recieving a single reply, I have
given up on them.  Checking now, I see that their payments webpage still
lists BPAY as being available "late February".

Cheap may save money, but it often causes too many hassles to be worth
the pennies.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | restarted for the change to take