[plug] Running Windows as an application on Linux?

Mark Dixon mdixon at ecel.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 6 12:34:58 WST 2002

Thanks for those rapid and detailed replies.  I will follow up on each of the leads given.

I now wonder if the flip side of the coin would also work, ie. Linux under WinXX, where both are
running simultaneously, not just a Linux installed on a FAT or NTFS file system and booting
independently.

... If so, Which is more flexible or efficient, Win under Linux, or Linux under Win?

Thanks, Mark Dixon
p: 08 9313 3944  f: 08 9313 3955  m: 041 382 0071
u: http://anysize.com/mdixon  e: mdixon at anysize.com