[plug] Running Windows as an application on Linux?

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 6 12:59:30 WST 2002

VMWare does both but in different products.
(Linux in Windows Ver and Windows in Linux Ver)

It's great for fscking up your Linux test machines and still being able to
play games as they come out :)
re Loki :~(

Memory requirements are just as tough though.

What's great is one machine running a Linux Terminal Server in VMware, and
running the X client from Windows to test everything.

Regards,

Craig Foster