[plug] Any kernel hackers out there...?

Kim Covil Kim.Covil at csiro.au
Wed Mar 6 14:05:30 WST 2002

Great... :)

I'll spend some time trying to get this working tonight and tomorrow
hopefully... If I can get it basically working I have some help from
someone in the empeg community who says he can tidy it up at the end.
But as he is busy working on other stuff, and my problem is pretty
specific to my empeg I will get a full solution quicker if I can get the
basics running myself.

Cheers

Kim

PS I use the empeg for music while sitting at my desk at CSIRO so does
that count...? :)

Kim Covil - CSIRO Exploration & Mining  E-mail:  kim.covil at csiro.au
,-_!\
            PO Box 1130, Bentley,       Direct:  +61 8 6436 8638    /
\
            Western Australia  6102     Fax:     +61 8 6436 8555
*_,-._/
        Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at covil.com.au