[plug] Linux Versions

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Wed Mar 6 15:25:24 WST 2002

> What different Linux Versoins are thier and what is the best??
>
> Tim

There are lots of different distributions, but which is "best" is a
extremely debatable topic, so I'm not even going to touch it at all :).

But I think that which distribution you go for depends on what you want to
be able to do with it, and personal preference.  Like for example there are
some distributions which are made for specific purposes (e.g. Smoothwall).
So it just depends on personal preference and what you want to be able to do
with it.

/ Ben