[plug] RE: Lessons in Linux and PLUG sponsored Newbie Tutorials availabl e to all

Russell Hobman Russell.Hobman at watercorporation.com.au
Wed Mar 6 16:07:16 WST 2002

Goodaye Anthony, I was just thinking about how PLUG can get Linux to the
country people and came up with a suggestion that may also bring some
revenue to PLUG.

the idea is to video tape the lectures/tutorials and sell copies of tapes
and lesson notes to those country people who cannot get to Perth. copies of
tapes and notes would also be a handy reference for others from PLUG that
may just need a refresher.

if this idea takes off then you might like to think about selling the course
(in video and book form) to other Linux user groups in other states. what do
other plug members think of this idea? regards, Russell.