[plug] Computer Parts

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Mar 6 18:52:06 WST 2002

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 04:50:01PM +0800, David White wrote:
> I was wondering if there were any PLUG members that had spare computer
> parts sitting about that they don't need and would give to me for free or a
> couple of bucks?

Most people on this list don't give up their hardware (most still have
their C64s).  Those that do tend to donate it to charitable causes like
Computer Angels:

http://www.ca.asn.au/

(although if anyone *does* have anything they don't want, I'll take it
off their hands too  :)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Your mouse has moved.  Windows must be
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | restarted for the change to take