[plug] There's always one

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Mar 7 21:14:34 WST 2002

>From http://slashdot.org/articles/02/03/05/202255.shtml?tid=109

Ballmer>>> Somebody could say, `Look, I want to make Microsoft's life
Ballmer>>> miserable; so I'll tell you what, I'll pay you $10 million
Ballmer>>> a year to torture Microsoft.'

TRM> It would be nice to get paid to torture them instead of paying to
TRM> be tortured by them...

OMiR> Hey, this is the Open Source community. We can get 100,000 people
OMiR> to do it for free and then share the results!

xTown>> I'll do it for $5 million a year!

volpe> Me too. I'm just not sure how I'd come up with the money.

Cheers; Leon