[plug] Linux Reference

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Sat Mar 9 09:45:36 WST 2002

At 11:34 PM 6/03/2002 +0800, Nathan D wrote:
>At 03:53 PM 6/03/2002 +0800, David White wrote:
>>Can anybody send me a list of linux command references?
>
>I like to keep my "Linux in a Nutshell" book handy, just to make sure I do
>get the syntax correct.

And now you can get all the commands online - http://www.onlamp.com/linux/cmd/
"This directory of Linux commands is from Linux in a Nutshell, 3rd Edition.
Click on any of the 379 commands below to get a description and list of
available options."
Besides having the book in your hand, what more could you ask for?

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western  Australia  .  -> \_,-._/