[plug] [OT] PARNET router dead, BankWest tower down, film at 11?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Mar 10 10:19:12 WST 2002

On Sunday 10 March 2002 00:05, Ryan wrote:
> Is this "router is dead" code talk referring to "the Bankwest Tower
> collapsed so the ~22GHz E3 wireless links have lost LOS" or "router is
> dead"?

<TIC>One Australia Day (maybe next one, it would be great publicity for
LCA2003), I'd like to sneak into that tower with a few truckloads of very
specific chemicals, attach them to the lower floors, and launch it over
Westpac and into the Swan. It looks very much like a particular brand of
firework, and the basic tower layout is very similar to a rocket on a stick,
so I've wanted to do this for a very long time. The original motivation was
the owner.</TIC>

QV.1 is different, I've always wanted to attach mirrors to the window-shades
and use it as a giant heliograph. Maybe the RAAF would sponsor it as a
citywide antiaircraft defense?

Cheers; Leon