[plug] Soundcards

Leigh stix at ausconnect.net
Mon Mar 11 17:04:25 WST 2002

hey, long time listner, first time caller:

just wonderin, how do i install a soundcard on a RH 7.0 machine, im not sure of the Soundcard specs though any help would be great......

UNTIL NEXT TIME...

	PAlitu
	  {AKA Stix & Leigh}
On a tuesday afternoon, my mum came into my room and said get the fuck up out of bed, and get a god damn job!  So i told her hey, hey fuck you mum! and i threw the
phone at her head, but i missed and hit her in the snatch, so i slammed the door in her face.  Dont ever march in my room or i'll kick your ass and call the cops and tell
them i'm abused, and you'll wind-up in jail, while i still board in hail, no one will post your bail, cos' daddy loves me more, he says that your a....