[plug] SBLive on Gateway

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:09:29 WST 2002

It's a simple case of having an analogue audio cable attached to the CD
input part of your sound card, then making sure the effing mixer hasn't got
it muted! If it's still not working, then your analogue audio cable's had
the 'ump.

anarchist tomato
P.S. good to see someone can still spell it properly, makes the work
worthwile!