Not soundcards (was Re: [plug] Soundcards)

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Mar 12 15:14:38 WST 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:02, Peter Wright wrote:

> I suspect that Leigh got this quote from the lyrics of a song - in fact
> it is, song "Guttermouth" by band "Guttermouth", album "Lipstick"):

Ah, that makes sense.  I was wondering what the point of it was.  I had come
to the conclusion that Leigh was suffering from a puerile Oedipal complex =).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

I have a dog; I named him Stay.  So when I'd go to call him, I'd say, "Here,
Stay, here..." but he got wise to that.  Now when I call him he ignores me
and just keeps on typing.
		-- Steven Wright