[plug] hp B132L CPU and board (PA-RISC)

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Mar 12 15:32:54 WST 2002

If anyone has a use for these, I have an A4190-66513 processor board fished
out of a dumpster, apparently dismembered and discarded in the course of
replacing a terminals-and-HP-UX solution that worked with a
Windows-and-cluster solution which won't. It has no RAM or battery, but does
still have the CPU, and Adaptec 3765 SCSI controller, and Crystal CS4215
sound chip and some mystery hp chips. If anyone wants one, it's theirs, if
not, Computer Angels will get it during their roundup here.

I also have a switching PSU which apparently matches, but no cables.

Cheers; Leon