[plug] KDE en_GB i18n question!

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 13 22:16:53 WST 2002

An English public servant I worked with in Hong kong used to delight in
telling the story:

On arrival in Oz for a holiday, at immigration when his passport was
being checked: "Do you have any criminal convictions?" , reply: "No, I
didnt realise it was still required for entry into Australia."

Went down like a lead balloon aparently!

BillK

* No I am not a pom, 4th gen Oz