[plug] Perth.pm && Mandurah.pm

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Mar 13 22:43:44 WST 2002

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 12:48:29PM +0800, Matthew Robinson wrote:
> Having talked to a few people last night at the meeting I found that quite a
> few people in Perth are using perl but I get the impression that support (in
> the form of a local user group) seems to be lacking :(

Perhaps it could be another SIG (Special Interest Group) branch of
PLUG? A couple of SIGs were recently established for Professional
App Development and the like, IIRC. Instead of forming a whole new
user group, I think it'd be more suited to a SIG with it's own
discussion list and lil' get togethers.

Opinions?

I'm not a perl fanatic. I know enough to get by with - most of my
quick hacks that bash isnt good enough for, I resort to Perl. I'd be
interested in seeing how more serious people use the thing though :)

Regards,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham