[plug] I had a Thought

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Thu Mar 14 00:55:04 WST 2002

Personally, i'd think its great if people self promote here. I want there to
be linux business's, just like i want Harry to promote Computer Angels (how
else would i have heard of it?). Use a bit of restraint, but i wouldnt even
care if the various commerical users here posted the list with a monthly
update of their adventures/services/accidents or whatever.

Its like when i pick up APC, the content is pretty shite, i generally read
it to look at all the smutty tech ads so i can know what to get, where to
get it and how much it'll cost.

I think organising / selling memberships wouldnt work, or just wouldnt be
worth the effort.... but maybe a monthly opt in email newsletter would? (I
can suggest this smugly knowing i would never ever volunteer for such a
thing)

(But dont trust my judgement as i think it's fine to expand RTFM, write
smutty sigs, even write stupid sigs, use stupid handles, top post, not snip
etc)

Agent 0range
l33t h4x0r supr33m