[plug] ipchains vs iptables

David Broadway djnitrous at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:47:44 WST 2002

Good question! I've been playing with ipchains atm. the damn think is after
a reboot I gotta reload the ipchains.o file, and I think if I reconnect the
internet connection I think I gotta reload ipchains settings again.

Is there a way to install ipchains.o from the boot up, or is that in a
re-compile of the kernal?

David