[plug] Socket5 Motherboard wanted

Trent Lloyd trentlloyd at iprimus.com.au
Thu Mar 14 21:15:44 WST 2002

Hi,

I know i bashed everyone about before for a 486 mobo and got a couple
offers, however now I would like a single or dual socket 5 (takes pentium
100mhz(133? 75?)) motherboard (need 2+isa slots and some pci) which takes
72 pin ram and has 2 onboard ide + floppy
I had one but its broken so yeh um.. anyone?
or does anyone know anyone who would sell such an item? some second hand pc
guy or something
Oh and it DOES NOT need have a cpu/ram etc (nor wanted...)

Oh and ill pay a small amount (2cents? <GRIN>)

That'd be great

Oh and I would really like it if you could bring it to the next meeting as
its not easy for me to go and pick things up
but otherwise email me and ill see what i can do

Thanks
- Trent

PS: sorry about the Oh's
PSS: Sorry about the PS