[plug] silly iso question

Nathan D natdan at pobox.com
Sat Mar 16 01:30:53 WST 2002

At 11:46 PM 15/03/2002 +0800, John Knight wrote:
>Oh well, I'll have a check to see which version it is, if it's 2, then
>I'll bring it down one day.
>
>nhoJ
>
>>Hi John,
>>I think we may already have a copy in the library if you're talking about
>>1.9something [we don't have 2.0 yet ...]

The Libranet page indicates that you need to purchase v2, so I would assume
that it is 1.9.  Whatever the version is that may become available, I
wouldn't mind trying.  I've got a spare box here that I would like to try
Libranet and Lycorix with for the more Windows oriented people.

regards,
   Nathan

.  natdan at pobox.com .     /     \
.  Western  Australia  .  -> \_,-._/