[plug] Angels in the centerfold (well, not on the cover)

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Mar 18 11:44:12 WST 2002

At 09:12 PM 03/16/2002, Leon wrote:
>On Thursday 16 March 2002, the Claremont Nedlands Post published on p8:
>
> > Headline: Computer Angels provide an after-life for your chuck-outs

8>< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Within days of this article being published Computer Angels have received
offers of support and some interesting enquiries to follow-up. Thanks Leon
this is terrific.

We do not have a paper copy of the publication and we would dearly like one
to include in our album. If you have a copy and would be happy to snail
mail the article, our postal address is: Computer Angels Inc, PO Box 581,
Subiaco  WA   6008 Otherwise, drop in and see us at one of our workshops or
meetings. The success of our organisation depends on the enthusiasm and
efforts of a diverse group of volunteers and members.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the members of PLUG who
continue to be friends and supporters of Computer Angels.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

OpenOffice.org Marketing Communications & Information Director
Australia/New Zealand
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)