[plug] Angels in the centerfold (well, not on the cover)

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Mar 18 12:35:12 WST 2002

At 12:08 PM 03/18/2002, you wrote:
>On Monday 18 March 2002 11:44, Jacqueline McNally wrote:
> > At 09:12 PM 03/16/2002, Leon wrote:
> > >On Thursday 16 March 2002, the Claremont Nedlands Post published on p8:
> >
> > 8>< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> > Within days of this article being published Computer Angels have received
> > offers of support and some interesting enquiries to follow-up.
>
>...and people looked _me_ up in the 'phone book and rang because the supplied
>number was an answering machine. (-:

[jacqueline] Mmmm, I was a lone voice when the discussion of "which" phone
number came up ... but I think you may find this is improved as a result of
this and your experience. Please accept our apologies. I will send you a
mobile number off list so if and when other people contact you wrt CA, then
you can refer them on.

>Where's your depot? Maybe I can turf stuff out the door en passant.

[jacqueline] 228 Gt Eastern Hwy, Belmont - currently leasing a corner from
LifeLine next door. Our "premises" is staffed Mon-Fri during business
hours, and on alternate Saturdays when we have a workshop and or meeting.
The next workshop is Sat 23 March 1000 - 1400.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

OpenOffice.org Marketing Communications & Information Director
Australia/New Zealand
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)