[plug] Rewinding word documents (legal implications, longish, Jeremy please comment)

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 19 07:58:01 WST 2002

But on the other hand, when all else fails, I want to know that there is
an ambulance there . . .

You would be foolish in the extreem to say "The security policies I have
in place protect me and there's no possibility that my virus scanner
will ever see a virus"  A virus scanner IS part of a comprehensive
security policy!

BillK