[plug] Computer Angels

Patrick Tehvand Patrick at perthix.net
Tue Mar 19 16:36:26 WST 2002

Hi guys,

Background...
I am currently in the process of arainging a trip to East Timor in July as part of a World Vision aid program (in conjunction with my church) So far 9 of us are going with a cross section of medical and teaching staff. I have been asked to install a classroom of computers with linux for use by the community.

Which leads to...
Computer Angels (and anyone else for that matter), do you have a couple of 400M hard drives I could have (i am willing to pay some money if it is not too much) as a couple of the computer teacher there has asked that i bring some.

Pls reply off-list to this as I dont want to clog up the plug list with this.

Cheers
Patrick Tehvand
patrick at perthix.net

Chaos reigns within.