[plug] ADSL layer2

Patrick Tehvand Patrick at perthix.net
Thu Mar 21 08:15:10 WST 2002

>> I'd be guessing that there are probably a few other ISPs in
>> Perth that might be looking at offering a similar thing as well, but
>> just haven't said anything yet.

> ArachNet offers RequestDSL (it's actually reliable but has lousy coverage)
> and will be an early adopter of Telstra ADSL as well.

If we are in the name dropping stakes, the company i work for, Perth iX, uses Request (they changed their name a few weeks ago)Very reliable, but so far it is taking a lot of time to roll out to the suburbs. One of my friends uses Telstra to play everquest and hasnt had many problems.

thats my 2c

Patrick Tehvand

Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot,