[plug] Mandrake 8.2 CD's

Mike Haselby hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Fri Mar 22 08:29:27 WST 2002

Hi all,
Has anyone downloaded the Mandrake 8.2 CD's yet that I might be able to
get a copy from.
(Have just rejoined the list after and absence since 3Jan (I hate the
start of the year) so if this has been discussed already, sorry to bring
it up again).
Thanks

--
Mike Hasleby
Computer Technician
Email: hasm at ljbc.wa.edu.au
Web address: http://www.ljbc.wa.edu.au

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.

retention, distribution or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and remove this message, and
any information received in error, from your records.

The information contained or views expressed in this message are not
necessarily those of Lake Joondalup Baptist College. Any liability for any
reliance upon material received by any unintended recipient is therefore
expressly denied.