[plug] Linux in the Media

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Fri Mar 22 10:51:01 WST 2002

The Life Matters transcripts and summaries page was where I looked earlier on
(http://abc.net.au/rn/talks/lm/index/lmtranscriptidx.htm) and also tried some
general searches without success. Anyway, my point (not clearly made - in
fact, not made at all) was that whoever the "resident geek-girl" is, she
seems to be clueful and supportive and could perhaps be a media ally for the
Conf. Leon probably knows who she is.....