[plug] getting burnt

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Sun Mar 24 16:09:25 WST 2002

Plug,

Can anybody with knowledge of CD burning tell me how to be rid of
the ";1" silently appended to the end of filenames on a CD-ROM? Only
one file requires this to be omitted, to get it to work with diskemu
(multiboot loader - http://www.nu2.nu/diskemu/).

Alternately, can somebody tell me if there's something else I'm
missing - I'm trying to get a multiboot cdrom working using diskemu.
It can use a "batch file" that shows a menu, which it will
automatically run if it finds it called "DISKEMU.CMD" in the root
directory of the cd-rom. It's currently failing, because it doesnt
recognise the ";1" appended to the end of the filename.

Or does this sounds more like a broken BIOS problem?

TIA,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham