[plug] Fwd: Open source

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Mar 31 18:55:36 WST 2002

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:41, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Linux in the end won't so much knock Microsoft over as still be standing
> (sling in hand? :-) when Goliath's face smacks into the ground. And it
> won't be standing alone.

Bill is too much of a shrewd businessman to let this happen.  More likely,
once the writing is on the wall he'll release M$ Linux to try and nab as many
of their customers as he can before they desert the sinking ship.  I expect
that's when the real fun will begin because all the major players will likely
follow suit as they all attempt to gobble up as much marketshare as possible
hoping to be the new dominant player.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Is it NOUVELLE CUISINE when 3 olives are struggling with a scallop in a
plate of SAUCE MORNAY?