[plug] Dave and the Giant Pickle

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Mar 31 21:15:49 WST 2002

On Sunday, 31 March 2002 19:24, skribe wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:08, Mark Nold wrote:
>> Micorsoft should (and i feel does) encourage the view that Linux is the
>> David that may take them down.

> Hardly contrary, Mark.  I agree with you that M$ is using linux for
> political gain in their anti-trust trial.  However, I also feel that linux
> has become the David that they so desperately needed in the trial.  They
> got what they wished for.  Now it's only a matter of time before Goliath is
> felled.

/ME has visions of a huge pickle falling on and crushing Redmond.

    http://www.bigidea.com/videos/veggietales/vt005/default.htm

BTW, the video was made entirely with CGI, and they include (Maya running on)
Linux in their SGI render farm, so it's on topic.

    http://www.sgi.com/newsroom/3rd_party/042301_visual.html

Is that a pass, Bret?

Cheers; Leon