[plug] OpenOffice.org 1.0 Launch

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed May 1 21:19:51 WST 2002

At 08:58 PM 05/01/2002, you wrote:
>On Wednesday 01 May 2002 20:38, Jacqueline McNally wrote:
> > OPENOFFICE.ORG COMMUNITY ANNOUNCES OPENOFFICE.ORG 1.O: FREE OFFICE
> > PRODUCTIVITY SOFTWARE
>
>Hooraw! Forwarded to other lists. Timed to make LWN this week?
>
>Cheers; Leon

Think slashdot and multiply, it's impossible to access any of the
openoffice.org pages at the mo'. I think if there are any people on my
mailout list trying to access openoffice.org they are going to give up. I
do know from the mirror project, that you can download it from here if you
cannot wait a few days to download or obtain a CD:

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/openoffice/1.0.0/

but read all the preliminary stuff here:
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/

If I know of other mirrors I will let you know. They are still syncing up,
but I think the English Linux versions are all out there.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)