[plug] network printing

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu May 2 18:25:29 WST 2002

Yeah well this is the setup I'm using except we do run a login script.  Now
my wife want 2 printers on the network, but that a different story.  I cannot
access the administrative portion of CUPS.  I've changed the settings in the
config file but this still does not let me access all the features in the
CUPS program.