[plug] Internet gateway

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Thu May 2 20:29:36 WST 2002

Hi Richard

That is how I set my modem up, and I am sure it would work with my gateway
device .... just remind me where to put those commands

I seem to remember adding that statement to something in /sbin/

and I also included it in some script file so that I didn't have to enter it
every time I booted up, but the name of the file escapes me

Perhaps you can jog my memory.

Kind regards,

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers