[plug] Web page to verify, please

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri May 3 14:08:27 WST 2002

At 08:17 PM 05/01/2002, you wrote:
>Please check this out and comment on it:
>
>     http://www.cyberknights.com.au/schools.phtml

Hi Leon

I had a read this morning. Thanks for the mention :) In the text, you state
that you are seeking "computer charity organisations". There is the page up
at NOIE:

http://www.noie.gov.au/projects/access/online_access/subsidised_comp.htm

I am skeptical of the accuracy tho', as I have been trying for over a month
to fix our entry, which is inaccurate and misleading. I would rather we
were not listed, than listed incorrectly.

Also, NWJC (nwjc.org.au) puts out a newsletter called "Through-Our-Eyes", I
think it is usually posted by Judy Harrison. This had a list of
organisations like Computer Angels throughout Australia. The entry for
Computer Angels was also incorrectly listed in here.

http://www.nwjc.org.au/avcwl/lists/public/through-our-eyes/msg00027.html

I have also started a list of my own, as we, i.e. Computer Angels, kept
tripping over people wanting to send computers to East Timor.

I have also sent the link to your page to Computerbank so that you have
Australia wide coverage for gathering more feedback. Would you like me to
distribute your link to other lists where discussion has arisen wrt
Microsofts guide for donating computers ?

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)