[plug] [Way OT] Travel tips

Jon L.Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon May 6 00:49:35 WST 2002

When I lived in LA I used to always go to Frye's Electronic as it was always
open 24/7 when it first opened.  Could always count on finding those hard to
get parts too.  as for traveling, My favorite spots are (not in order): Santa
Barbara, Meridan Vineyards, Morro Bay (best for dungeness (sp?) crabs fresh,
Marin County, Carmel, Monterey Bay, Yosemite, and if you can go north to
through the Red woods.

Jon