[plug] URGENT: DON'T READ THE `HELLO HONEY' MESSAGE if you're on OutLook

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 6 21:53:41 WST 2002

At 01:46 PM 06-05-2002 +0800, you wrote:
>Leon Brooks wrote:
>
>>I forgot to strip the attachments, which include the Klez.H worm )-:
>>
>>S O R R Y !
>>
>>Cheers; Leon
>>
>anybody who's got a vulnerable machine on this list clearly isn't
>listening...
>Windows + no virus scanner = begging for trouble

Not everybody is a Linux expert, I came here because I want to learn about
Linux, and have realised that I have a lot to learn, but I will try - in the
mean time I am stuck with Windows whether I like it or not.

Lucky for me my virus scanner was on the job !

Mistakes from people who are experienced Linux users don't help much !!!
Regards Arie.

"The secret of a succesful life does not depend on
'knowing the right answers', it depends on knowing
the right questions !"