[plug] suggestion: PLUG 4 Schools

sol sol at autonomon.net
Tue May 7 20:41:45 WST 2002

> > A template into which I can drop text would be handy?
> > Cool?
>
> I'll set it up and let you know.
>
> Colin
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It will probably take me a couple of weeks to
put anything together. I was wondering whether it would be easier for you to
send me a template when you're ready or whether you just wanted to assign me
a temporary login (I assume that's how PostNuke works) so I can upload stuff
when I'm ready? I think the first is the most secure - and easier for me =).

Also, I was thinking of doing something reasonably detailed. I was going to
start with a synopsis (ie: MS Word : Kword, AbiWord, OpenWriter / Excel :
Gnumeric, KSpread, OpenCalc) with each application having a hyperlink to a
blurb describing it. What I was wondering was, would you prefer everything to
be on the one page as one long scroll, or would it be better to send each
hyperlink to a separate page (all pages being within the same directory)?
I think the latter might be a bit better (but I'm not to familiar with the
way the site is set up and how PostNuke handles things).

Is it okay for me to use thumbnail images / logos for applications?

I'm pretty busy ATM, so please take your time.

Thanks for your help,

sol