[plug] suggestion: PLUG 4 Schools

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue May 7 22:06:57 WST 2002

On Tuesday 07 May 2002 21:58, Craig Foster wrote:
> From: Tim Bowden [mailto:BOWDENTJ at ses.curtin.edu.au]
>> Anthony wrote:
>>> I do condemn M$ totally. They are rotten to the core.
>> No way.  They make good mice.  At least give them credit for that.
> Ha, I've cut and resoldered my Intellimouse Explorer TWICE because of
> rubbish cables and bad (ie pinching plastic) design.

Agree. My 2 x AOpen `Optical OpenEye WheelMouse' cost half as much (ie, I got
2 mice for less than the price of one MS Mouse and they threw in an extra
wheel) have way outlasted the last Intellimouse I tried. The cable died after
about two months (in fairness, I also had a switch die in a Dexxa optical
after about two months - but Dexxa are also much cheaper than MS).

Cheers; Leon