OT [plug] ISP

Justin justin at inwa.com.au
Thu May 9 15:47:51 WST 2002

Actually i have one of each (ie a home and a Business account) - and
currently the home account does have a static address, though iinet has
stated that they will be changing this sometime in the near future (i
suppose once they work out how they will be doing it)...
have not put up a web server on the home one as yet so can't comment on the
other bit....

Justin